- POWERGLIDE® II hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust removable trolling motor w/remote key fob control
- Bow & aft non-skid fishing positions w/removable casting chairs w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 port & 2 speakers
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/slide-out starboard cushion, insulated port underseat storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage below, including ski rope holders
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/starboard telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit single-axle trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection & swing-away tongue
The TAHOE 450 TF wears many hats. For one, she’s a fishing boat, complete with features like a trolling motor, removable casting chairs and an aerated livewell. Inside, her lounge seating and deep cockpit also ensure she’s a capable, comfortable family fun boat.
Then, with a flick of the throttle, the POWERGLIDE® II hull and Mercury® outboard help show off how easily the 450 TF functions as an escape boat, whisking your family away to your own personal oasis. You can also add the optional ski tow pylon or wakeboard tower to take your fun options even further.