- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/remote key fob control
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth, MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
Fish on. Play on! That’s the idea behind the TAHOE® 450 TF. From stem to stern, every inch of this outboard-powered ski-and-fish runabout is ready to help you and your family get off the shore and take on a variety of fun activities.
So, start out the day with a friendly fishing competition, casting out and reeling in the fish from the fore and aft fishing positions. The remote-controlled trolling motor will keep your boat positioned right where you need it. You can even drop your catch in the aerated aft livewell. When the water warms up, you can install the optional ski tow pylon and experience this boat’s awesome performance capabilities.
Fishing and playing. That’s how you escape with the 450 TF.