- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/remote key fob control
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
The Mercury® outboard power, POWERGLIDE® hull design and 18’ 5” length all add up to the easy-to-stow and extremely nimble TAHOE® 450 TF—perfect for cruising and towsports.
More than just a great performer, this boat also provides a lengthy list of features to ensure fishing and lounging is just as fun. From the aft swim platforms to the bow trolling motor and everything in between, this boat is the perfect escape for fun-loving families.