- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions & 2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Port rod storage tubes
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) aerated aft livewell
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft removable sunpad w/storage
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ski tow ring & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
The TAHOE® 500 TF runabout brings together the performance, comfort, space and features versatility-loving families need to cruise, tube, relax and fish—all in the same outing.
Performance-wise, the 500 TF combines our exclusive POWERGLIDE® hull design with a spirited Mercury® sterndrive, resulting in quick holeshots, nimble handling and impressive top-end for cruising and watersports (check out that ski tow ring!). For comfort, plush seating throughout, as well as a removable cooler for keeping drinks cold, are ready.
For slower—yet just as exciting—fun, you can deploy the trolling motor, set up the fishing chairs at the fore and aft positions and fill up the livewell.