- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Bow seating w/molded-in storage & reversible backrest for facing fore or aft while lounging
- Rotomolded console w/acrylic windscreen, multifunction gauge, storage trays, water-resistant toggle switches & 12V outlet
- In-floor storage
- 3-across bench seat w/molded-in storage & flip-down seatback w/non-skid surface
- Aft sunpad w/flip-up cushions & storage below
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection
- Available in 14 different color/graphic schemes
We’re excited to bring you the all-new TAHOE® T16, the perfect boat for families who want a nimble sport boat but don’t want a larger tow vehicle.
Its 16’ 5” length and 7’ 6” beam provide plenty of space inside the cockpit for lounges with molded, gelcoated storage below, as well as a reversible backrest at the bow lounge for comfortable lounging while facing fore or aft. It also features aft swim platforms with a telescoping boarding ladder and is available in 14 different color/graphic schemes.
Plus, with a package weight of 2,200 lbs., including boat, engine and trailer, the T16 can be towed with a Class 2 or larger hitch behind a mid-sized vehicle.
The entire easy-to-own package starts at $15,995 with a Mercury® 60 FourStroke and custom-matched trailer.