- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Bow seating w/molded-in storage & reversible backrest for facing fore or aft while lounging
- Rotomolded console w/windscreen, multifunction gauge, storage trays, water-resistant toggle switches & 12V outlet
- In-floor storage
- 3-across bench seat w/molded-in storage & flip-down seatback w/non-skid step surface
- Aft sunpad w/flip-up cushions & storage below
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact
The TAHOE® T16 sport runabout truly has a lot of great things going for it.
First, it provides plenty of seating and finished storage for a crew of six and all their water gear. Second, its POWERGLIDE fiberglass hull pairs perfectly with a Mercury 60HP outboard to perform like a dream. And third, it has a total package weight of just 2,200 lbs.—light enough to be towed behind a mid-sized SUV!
At 16’ 5” long and 7’ 6” wide, the T16 provides all the features, fun and space your family needs to get on the water. And it’s available for just $15,995.